Sunday, February 27, 2011

Awesome Things You Should All Check Out

I haven't blogged in a few days and while this post isn't about anything topical, I wanted to get a post in before the end of the week. There are a few things I think you should all check out and see, mostly because they are amazing. I'd also like your opinion on most of the things I post.

The first thing is some fantastic Mass Effect art. While they were made by a fan, they are anything but "fan art". These picture are on a completely different level and quality than anything I've ever seen. As an example, here is the picture of Miranda.


You can check out the other three pictures here: http://garrettartlair.blogspot.com/

The next thing on my list is a video collaboration between Epic Meal Time and Freddiew. The video is really funny if you follow both YouTubers. If you don't, it's an excellent introduction video to both! CHECK. IT. OUT.


Lastly, you should all check out "About.Me". It's an awesome portfolio website where everyone can find all the websites and projects you're apart of. My profile is here. My tumblr, twitter, facebook, and blog links are all there.

You'll also notice my podcast is up here. You should all check it out! It's not done with any of the bloggers here, but other friends of mine. There are portions about video games, but it ranges from tech to entertainment business. Give it a listen if you're curious and leave some feedback! Link: The Way We Talk

You guys have anything awesome things you've encountered on the internet recently? If so, you should share them in my comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment