Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Directory of Fun

Hey guys, today's post is gonna be another collage of awesome things you may or may not have seen over the last few days.

First up the new Captain America trailer. This is a full-fledged trailer that shows most of what we saw already in the Superbowl spot as well as sprinkling some new bits in there.



On the topic of movies, IGN reviewed Sucker Punch today. It has to have been one of my favorite reviews I've ever read on IGN. The movie was panned, no doubts there. But just reading about how terrible it was fun (in that sort of laugh out loud kind of way). You can find the review here.

For those who play TF 2 and have some bucks to spare, VALVe is holding a promotion with some Japanese hats. The proceeds all go to the American Red Cross fund. All the hats are unique and will only be on sale for the next two weeks. More info at PC Gamer.

Also on PC Gamer is a great article on the 20 ways Blizzard has changed the world. A lot of them are pretty true while others are worthy of a laugh or two. If you're a curious person or a Blizzard fanatic you can go here to read the piece.

Lastly, I want you all to see my favorite video since the last time I had a favorite video. Below is a video made by Joseph Nicolosi for the SXSW Film Festival this year. It played before most of the features as a fake trailer. It is very well done and has a lot of great humor for everything in the Mario universe.



And that's all I've got for today! I just realized that a lot of this would be way more interesting if it was in video form (like a vlog or something). Alas, I have no camera with which to record so I'll just have to stick with blogging for now.

Bonus Video:

Freddiew's latest!




~BEYOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment