Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tales from Comic-Con 2011: Day 4

Previous Posts:

Day 0

Day 1

Day 2


Day 3

Day 4: Sunday


This is gonna be a short one. Not only does Comic-Con close early on Sundays, the amount of panels left to see is small. That said, I didn't see any panels at all! I was planning on seeing the Castle panel, but we overslept so that was out. Instead we went for a nice breakfast at Cafe Diem (the Hard Rock's redone cafe in the style of the Eureka restaurant). I even have some of the menus.

I spent the rest of my time in the expo hall. I walked around for a bit, trying to find gifts to buy for my little brothers. I found some Pokemon figures and a Mario plushy that they wound up enjoying quite a bit. After that I went back to the Capcom booth and played more SFxT. I participated in another tournament for the game, but lost very quickly. I simply need more practice!

Unfortunately that was the extend of my day on Sunday. Our flight was early in the afternoon so there wasn't a lot of time for us to stay. In the end though I didn't mind that though. I was exhausted by Sunday and ready to go home. The only problem? We had two flights that felt very, very long. I didn't get home until 1 AM EST.

Overall though I really enjoyed my time at Comic-Con. I didn't see as many panels as I had planned but even better things filled with that time. If you've happened to stumble upon this post, I strongly suggest you go back through my previous posts on Comic-Con. There are many more interesting things over there. If you've read all of those then stay tuned because over the next two days I'll be putting up posts on the games I played at Comic-Con.

For those of you who have read everything, I thank you and I hope you enjoyed my retelling of Comic-Con 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment