Thursday, January 19, 2012

Funday Monday All Semester Long

I'm well through the second week of my classes/work schedule and I've come to a realization. I can no longer play StarCraft 2 as much as I'd like.

This may not sound like a big deal to you, and in the grand scheme of things it probably isn't. But StarCraft 2 is a game I enjoy immensely and have aspirations of playing at a high level someday. I did my best to stick to a set schedule of playing a certain amount of games a day, but between classes, homework, and my job it has become impossible.

So I've decided to enjoy the game in a different way, and that's to completely fool with the system. I'm going to do crazy builds that make no sense, do cheap builds whenever possible, and just do whatever I want. My league standing will no doubt drop considerably and I'll probably get demoted, but whatever. I can't keep up a practice schedule right now anyways so who cares?

Anyways, I gotta finish my ramen and run to class. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment